Re: Guest room fees
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 06:53:50 -0800 (PST)
We have a guest room that is a suite with BR, full bath, and LR. It can
sleep up to five (for families). We suggest a donation of $40 - 100/night.
We usually receive donations of $40 - 60 from the singles or couples who
stay.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620