Re: Guest room fees
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:32:43 -0800 (PST)
Here at MoCoCo (Monterey Cohousing Community) of Minnesota, we don't charge
for use of either guest room. And, if folks would like to donate, we
suggest $20 a night.

Rick Gravrok

joke for the day: What do you call a lazy, baby kangaroo?

a pouch potato

Rick Gravrok
St. Louis Park, MN
952-926-6655 (landline preferred)