Re: guest room fees
From: John Sechrest (sechrestgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 07:19:44 -0800 (PST)
interestingly, the idea of airbnb has not come up in this conversation.

as a thought experiment , what an airbnb process look like for you.

I recently had a trip to Virginia where I thought I would try to visit a
Cohousing-L community. My sponsor in one city ended up closing down that
option for unrelated reasons. On that same trip, I ended up using airbnb
for another city on that trip.

It has caused me to start wondering about the process and consequences of
Cohousing-L communities offering units via airbnb.

any thoughts?