guest room fees
From: Susan Coberly (susandgeorgegmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 09:27:38 -0800 (PST)
This has proved to be an well-attended List topic....

Our policy does allow for guests to clean and there is a sheet posted that
specifies what / how, but the negotiation over who cleans is between
the resident sponsor and that household's guest (rather than between me as
the one who takes emails by email [or confirms them by email] / posts
reservations and coordinates back up reservations [again by email - the
"paper trail"], and another household's guests....). Thus, we haven't coped
with when there is no resident sponsor. I would say that the norm here
appears to be that the resident host cleans the guest suite.

Personally, my step daughter has cleaned the room before she leaves; my
brother has left it to me.

This could be a good topic for a LaQ community meeting about how our guest
room policy is working.

I think that we treat "guest room fees" as donations. Haven't talked with
the treasurer and she is out right now.

Susan @ La Querencia, aka Fresno Cohousing