Re: guest room fees
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:45:15 -0800 (PST)
As someone who "over-uses" the guest rooms at Mosaic (Berlin MA) I really
appreciate the charge. First of all the users often WANT to pay, and it is
helpful to have advice on how much the donation should be.
Secondly, it makes me feel better of about my "over" usage.

I think Mosaic's "first five nights free" is very fair to everyone.

ALSO I've found it helpful to have a place to note "ask me if you want to take
this room" so that if I'm overusing and another person needs the room we can
negotiate how they can get their fair use.

We also have that the host is responsible for cleaning. Sadly more than once I
have failed at this. Still it is the right rule.

I'd like to see all items labelled not just "Mosaic" but guest room #1 or guest
room #2, shower, bath. Honestly, I can't tell a queen from a double by looking
at it!! And do the bathrobe and towel go in the bathroom or the guest room?
People think such things are obvious, but not to non-observant folk like me.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org