Re: Guest room fees?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Last time I visited (many years ago), Temescal Creek Coho in Oakland had a
futon couch in their kids' room, so it functioned as a kids' room during
the day and a guest room at night. That might work for you; you could put
shelves with attractive toys along one wall, so they wouldn't be filling
the room now that they aren't being used, but visitors would see the
potential.

Or glide gracefully into being adult-oriented cohousing; both are good
options :-)

Jenny
Kingfisher Cohousing, Oakland CA
which is "mostly grownup cohousing" -- open to all, but probably won't have
a kids' room.