Re: Air BnB
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:16:01 -0800 (PST)
Re: Mariah's experience in Port Townsend, WA (pop. 8,000)

Thank goodness for small towns, where strangers are much less feared and
time is not so overrun.

Jerry in Viroqua, WI (pop. 5,000)

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Lynn Nadeau / Maraiah <welcome [at]
olympus.net