Re: Cohousing links with CSA's
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 04:26:52 -0800 (PST)
Barbara Moulton
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Yulupa Cohousing is currently the drop-off location for one local CSA.
The weekly boxes are actually sturdy gray plastic tubs with lids that
stack easily.  We have a spot for them that doesn't seem to be in
anyoneʼs way, and I consider it a great thing.  I'm not aware of
any complaints.  A few years back, a second, start-up, CSA used our
site for drop off as well.  It was a bit crowded having two different
CSA's, and the second one used card-board boxes that needed to be
protected from the rain & wind, didn't stack particularly well, and
were a bit of a pain.  There were complaints about that.

Barbara Moulton
1354 Yulupa Ave Apt H
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
707-544-4614