Re: Photos of Community Interiors
From: Carol Agate (carolagateme.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 10:56:50 -0800 (PST)
Sharon,

For many years we had a donated dresser in there. It was a high dresser with
seven drawers - not exactly what a guest room needs. A guest who stays there
every now and then was frustrated by not having a desk to put her computer on.
She gave us $500 to buy guest room furniture. We bought the desk and drawers at
Ikea. There aren’t many drawers, but it’s enough for people staying only a few
days.

If you have an Ikea within a reasonable distance it’s a great place to get
inexpensive and decent looking furniture.

Carol (from Cornerstone)