Re: How Objections Speed Up Decision-Making
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (kwilsonfiskcomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:32:09 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 24, 2014, at 11:01 PM, Sharon Villines
<sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> wrote:

> 4. Reaction round of 1-2 word responses to determine if
there are any concerns or objections that seem unresolvable
or serious.
>>> t. Do another round to state concerns and objections in
greater detail t: <<<
> (a) refer back them back committee or <snip>

Thank you, this process looks very helpful. However, I'm
confused at what is meant by the "t's" at both the beginning
and the end of item "t." above. Please clarify.

Kay