Re: How Objections Speed Up Decision-Making
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:41:28 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 24, 2014, at 5:31 PM, Kay Wilson Fisk <kwilsonfisk [at] comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Dec 24, 2014, at 11:01 PM, Sharon Villines
> <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com> wrote:
>
>> 4. Reaction round of 1-2 word responses to determine if
> there are any concerns or objections that seem unresolvable
> or serious.
> greater detail t: <<<
>> (a) refer back them back committee or <snip>
>
> Thank you, this process looks very helpful. However, I'm
> confused at what is meant by the "t's" at both the beginning
> and the end of item "t." above. Please clarify.

Something got screwed up in copy and pasting. I just posted a better written,
clearer version on sociocracy.info

I tend to write in email, then on the cohousing.org blog and then
sociocracy.info or adeeperdemocracy.info It takes most of the day but the third
version is usually the best.

http://www.sociocracy.info/moving-objections/

Sharon
----