Re: House concerts
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 11:33:48 -0800 (PST)
We have regular house concerts here at FrogSong; we own professional sound
equipment and have fairly well-known musicians come through. Attendance varies
from just a few residents to PACKED with outsiders.

I'm neither the organizer nor even a frequent attendee, but I can hook you
up...but I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for in terms of a network. To
do what, exactly?

(typed on my tablet's teeny keyboard, so please excuse any typos)
eris [at] erisweaver.info
707-338-8589

www.erisweaver.info