Re: House Concerts
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 04:54:35 -0800 (PST)
Barbara Moulton <bcmhorse [at] sonic.net>
after deleting quoted digest.

restore subject line when replying.

Hi, John,

We have thought of having a local group perform in our CH, but since the
group would need to charge $$ for their performance, our treasurer was
worried about a number of things, such as insurance, developing a community
policy about such events, etc.  Has your community, or any one else who's
reading this, dealt with these questions?

I'd like to see it happen, but I don't know what the pitfalls might be.

Barbara Moulton, Yulupa Cohousing
1354 Yulupa Ave Apt H
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
bcmhorse [at] sonic.net