Re: House Concerts
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:52:16 -0800 (PST)
Ken and I totally do this because it is cool to get to have dinner with
musicians and give them a tour of our community. So we want more people meaning
"enough to make musicians want to play here".

I'll admit sometimes we are amazed that more people don't come, because really,
you'd miss hearing Penny Nichols? In an audience of 10 when you really get to
connect?

But of course that's cause we know her!!

Do join us for Anne Hills on March 1 at 7pm!

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.worcesterfellowship.org
www.mosaic-commons.org in Berlin, MA