Possible Cohousing/Permaculture based farm project near Ann Arbor, MI
From: Vasi Toneva (hollowreed3yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 19:10:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi Cohousing Lovers,
       We are brainstorming the possibility of a small Cohousing community
linked with a permaculture based farm.  Please forward this info to anyone who
may be interested...

Are you interested in growing your own food and stewarding the earth so that it
can be healthy and bountiful for our generation and generations to come?  Do
you dream of living in the country but also yearn for a strong community?  Are
you ready to commit to such a dream?   We are looking to create a Small
Cohousing community (8-10 families) / farmette on a piece of land 30 minutes
from Ann Arbor, close to the village of Dexter.  Each home would be on a 2-3
acre piece of land and we would create common paths and places for kids to
play, as well as a common house.  It would take significant resources and
commitment from everyone involved to make this dream a reality.  If you are
interested, email hollowreed3 [at] yahoo.com or call us at 720-442-1368.  We
will be having a brainstorming meeting  on Saturday, January 31 from 2:30-4:30
pm.  Please email or call the above number to RSVP.  Hope to hear from you!

Take care,

Vasi

Sent from my iPad