Re: Possible Cohousing/Permaculture based farm project near Ann Arbor, MI
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 17:20:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi Vasi,

That's an exciting prospect. I am a Michigander who is working on a similar
project in Wisconsin.

It sounds like you or a group of you have decided on a site plan for
houses. Some people may like that. Many cohousers though want to be part of
the planning and decision-making. That basic participation is one of the
six key characteristics of a cohousing community.

Do you already have land? How many acres?

All the best wishes for your success!

Jerry