participation in decision making
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 17:31:00 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 6, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Jerry McIntire wrote:

Many cohousers though want to be part of
the planning and decision-making. That basic participation is one of the
six key characteristics of a cohousing community.

I am wondering how existing communities deal with bringing in new people who
can't possibly participate in decision making design of an already built
community.  Isn't the important participation in the life of the community?
thanks  liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com
Pinnacle Cohousing at Loch Lyme Lodge
Lyme, NH
Home 802.785.4124
Work 802.831.1240
Lodge 603-795-2141

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire
to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
― E.B. White