Re: participation in decision making
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 05:45:31 -0800 (PST)
As an architect living in cohousing, I will insist cohousing is not really
about the architecture.  While design, construction, and property maintenance
always will use up a lot of time and money, this is true for your grandfather’s
condominium as well.  Cohousing is about culture and lifestyle, not about real
estate.  Unless you are living in a cohousing mausoleum or historic theme park,
this culture will be in a constant state of evolution, and will always require
collaborative decision-making about important matters.

I think that was Sharon’s point, as well as Diana’s.

RPD