Re: A Glimps of Cohousing in 2060
From: Carol Agate (carolagateme.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:10:18 -0800 (PST)
No, Mabel. You aren’t one of those people. No way! You and Bob are among the
most active participants in the community.  Sharon was told about those who
come in at the end and object. You are a full participant, excellent at
catching flaws in proposals, and when you do object your objections are
reasoned and made during the process and not at the end.

Carol