Re: participation in decision making
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:36:50 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 8, 2015, at 11:19 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
wrote:

> So designing the place together is only the first way the community bonds.

And even then not everyone is involved in that process except for choosing warm
or cool color schemes or choices that affect ultimate costs.

Some people are specifically drawn to cohousing because it is an opportunity to
design a community, choose floors, window placement, etc. But others could care
less. Except for being proud to tell their friends "we" designed our own
building.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"Reality is something you rise above." Liza Minnelli