Re: Possible Cohousing/Permaculture based farm project near Ann Arbor, MI
From: Vasi Toneva (hollowreed3yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:24:05 -0800 (PST)
We actually don't have a site plan yet but we do have pretty strict zoning
restrictions in the area where the land is located, so that limits what we can
do.  The land is about 30 acres.  My father in law owns 43 acres, they would
want to keep around ten acres and sell us the rest.  If it does seem feasible
to move forward with this project, we would definitely want people to
participate in the planning and decision making of what the community looks
like, but we do have to work with the restrictions already in place.   One of
those restrictions is the fact that the houses have to be on separate lots of
at least 2 acres.

How is your project going, Jerry?  What does your community entail and how far
along in the stages of planning?

Best of luck,

Vasi

Sent from my iPad