Re: {C-L}_Possible Cohousing/Permaculture based farm project
From: Lucy Beck (stoltzhousegmail.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 10:55:32 -0800 (PST)
​I agree with Sharon and John.  We are in a rural area with 5 acre zoning.
When we went up for approval, it was not put so much in terms as "changing
the zoning", but complying with it but clustering the built environment in
order to preserve the environmental features on the rest of the land.  A
much more compelling argument.  So we have 125 acres with 26 households
clustered on 10 of those acres which complies with 5 acre zoning.
Lucy Beck
Champlain Valley Cohousing, Vermont​