Re: Possible Cohousing/Permaculture based farm project near Ann Arbor, MI
From: David Heimann (heimanntheworld.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:52:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

That 2 acre separate lot zoning law suggests an interesting architectural and/or mathematical problem. You have, for example, 20 households who want to build houses as close to each other as possible. However, all houses must be on separate lots of at least two acres. How would you draw out the lot lines? Any counterintuitive ideas? Would fractals come in handy? :-)

Regards,
David Heimann
JP Cohousing