Re: wifi in common house
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousingpartners.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:03:07 -0800 (PST)
Wifi in the common house????? I thought everyone had wifi in the common
house now!

We have wifi in our common house at Nevada City Cohousing, and found that
we really didn't need a password, so we don't have one. Open and easy to
find/use to anyone (resident, guest, kid doing homework, resident taking
minutes of meeting, etc) anywhere in the common house.

Katie

--
Kathryn McCamant, President, Architect
CoHousing Partners, LLC