Re: wifi in common house
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:44:50 -0800 (PST)
Our CH has password-protected wifi - the adult residents know the password,
and it's up to parents whether to share it with their kids. Also, our homes
are individually hard-wired to a community-wide T1 line at a pretty low
cost - it just doubled to $10/month because the T1 team wants to purchase
some hardware this year. A number of residents work remotely and totally
depend on having a stable, well-functioning internet connection to be able
to work from their homes.
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>