Getting started guide / FAQ?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 06:15:31 -0800 (PST)
Jean Foster <jean.l.foster [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and changing subject line.

restore subject line when replying.

Hi,

I have a small group of people in Massachusetts who are interested in
creating a multi-gen, age-in-place co-housing community (on a lake!),
ideally off-grid, large organic garden,etc.  but none of us have any idea
where to start.  I was wondering if this list has ever compiled a getting
started guide or has a web-site or book to recommend for us?

I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to this list!

best,
-jean-