Re: Getting started guide / FAQ?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:11:38 -0800 (PST)
Jean, in addition to Ann's excellent list of resources I would recommend
Diana Leafe Christian's book, "Creating a Life Together." It is thorough
and has been extremely helpful as our group has been organizing.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620