Re: Cohousing References
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:08:07 -0800 (PST)
Certainly welcome. I went in today an updated the software, checked security,
etc. I also added the photos from the Connexus website. I formatted them so
they are the same size and similar views. And optimized them for fast loading.

You are receiving an average of 4-6 unique visitors a day with about 8-10 page
views. A few minutes after the Cohousing-L posting it jumped almost immediately
to 18 page views from 6 people.

Posting there more often would be a good idea.

I never responded to the offer of a commission when i refer people to you. That
is very nice but I'm not sure I can help. I can refer people to  your website
but not many people ask me for referrals to people. I'll do what I can.

I also didn't put my logo on your website because I don't have one. Kept
thinking I would get to it but haven't. I will.

Sharon.