Re: Lot development walkability [was: Getting started ...
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Muriel has hit the nail on the head. The local market largely determines
the housing mix. We are in an entirely rural area and small lots are a big
step for most people here. Still, we plan to put all 15 houses on less than
4 acres and to have a few plexes. Proximity and the common house will
foster plenty of interaction.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620