Re: Lot development walkability [was: Getting started ...
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 08:33:07 -0800 (PST)
Thank goodness that local banks are not so rigid, and that self-development
and self-financing are possible. There is no zoning in our property's
jurisdiction so as long as we meet the building codes, we are good to go.
Of course our site and home designs will be more people-focused and more
energy-efficient than is typically required, so we expect financing to be
readily available here.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>