Graduate Student Looking for Housing
From: Rob Stewart (rob.stewartpresidio.edu)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Hello! I was referred by Neil Planchon and he suggested that I post my ad
to the cohousing listserv. I'm a graduate student currently living in
Sacramento, CA and looking for an apartment or house to rent in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Below are the specs of what I'm looking for:

*Move-in date:* January 31, 2015
*Rent:* Min - $700 Max - $1250
*Utilities: *Preferably included in the rent but if not ok.
*Pets:* The place has to be cat friendly. I have an 8lb short-haired grey
female Tabby and a 14lb long-haired black male Maine Coone.
*Amenities:* Furnished or unfurnished (no preference), # of Bedrooms:
studio - 3, # of Bathrooms: 1 or more, kitchen, cable/internet ready,
preferably no carpet, an enclosed backyard or patio with a high fence would
be nice but if not that's ok but no security bars on the windows please.
*Roommates:* Negotiable.

FYI - I have a black refrigerator (30 X 32 X 66). So if the place already
has one I'll need some storage space. I also have 6 large suitcases that
need a nice corner to sit in for a little while. Other than these items I
have no furniture just several bags and boxes.

For any leads and/or questions I can be reached by cell: 916-512-7156 and
email: rob.stewart [at] presidio.edu

Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions.

Take Care!
Rob