Kids of Cohousing - A FUN OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE!
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:02:08 -0800 (PST)
Cohousing folks,

We are gathering a collection of videos (and other materials) about growing up
in cohousing that we are hoping to debut at the National Cohousing Conference
in Durham, NC in May.

Do you know young, teen, or grown children in your community who enjoy music,
drama, poetry and/or video production.  Do you have some awesome video clips
from talent shows, speeches, or performances?

For instance, we have a clip of a senior in high school delivering a talk about
cohousing to his senior class – he won the best speech award for it!  We have a
teen who is interviewing other kids about growing up in cohousing.  We have an
adorable clip of a family of young girls singing about cohousing.

Please get back to me with questions, u-tube links, contacts, whatever!  This
could be a fun community project for you kids!  I’d appreciate hearing from you
before the end of the month with your idea, and then we can work it from there.

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C

Kraus Fitch Architects, Inc.

lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

www.krausfitch.com <http://www.krausfitch.com/>

Executive Team - Cohousing Association of the US

www.cohousing.org <http://www.cohousing.org/>