Re: handling donations
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 10:09:45 -0800 (PST)
Do you mean literally, one person?  That is, a single individual acting alone,
without reference to any community-recognized group officially charged with
indoor pruning?  Is this really a problem of failing to check with the donor of
origin (an identity often lost to institutional memory) — rather than a
unilateral behavior out of sync with communal policy?

RPD