Re: Article: Can Boomers Make Cohousing Mainstream?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:46:47 -0800 (PST)
Interesting numbers Fred. USA Today is #82, The Christian Science Monitor
is #1241 in the U.S.

Listing a community on ic.org appears to offer much more exposure than
cohousing.org

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620