Cohousing Journals Print Edition
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:04:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi all!

A week or so ago I posted a notice that I have an almost, not quite complete,
collection of COHOUSING the journal published by The Cohousing Network a.k.a.
CohoUS.   No one has requested these journals which are rich in articles about
forming, building and living in cohousing.  You can have them for the price of
postage.

Please let me know ASAP if you want the journals.  If they don’t find a good
home, they are headed for the landfill …  😱

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC