Re: Kids of Cohousing - A FUN OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE!
From: Rick Gravrok (rick.gravrokgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:01:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone, Have you seen this?, this is a must watch, IMHO:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=581850221887997&set=vb.505438056195881&type=2&theater

This man Stephen Jepson knows how important play is. Here at Monterey
Cohousing in Minnesota, it was just suggested that we set up our front yard
to do the things Stephen recommends, for adults - including us older ones -
and for the children too of course!

And at Dr. Stuart Brown's  National Institute for Play website
www.nifplay.org    he  shows how important - how necessary -  play is -
including rough and tumble play - for the healthy development of children.

"The Opposite of Play is not Work, it is Depression" - Brian Sutton Smith

Rick Gravrok

Rick Gravrok
St. Louis Park, MN
952-926-6655 (landline preferred)