$349,000 Three BR Berlin MA Mosaic Commons Cohousing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:11:00 -0800 (PST)
We have a three bedroom home for sale at Mosaic Commons Cohousing in rural
Berlin, MA. $349,000. This is a resale, but the home is not yet lived in. The
full information is at http://www.sawyerhill.org/7

This lovely Kraus Fitch open floor plan townhome is 3BR, 1.5BA, with a fully
usable unfinished attic space. Super insulation and triple pane windows keep it
warm in the winter and cool in the winter. (I live in the same model and find
it amazingly well laid out.)

20 Minutes to Worcester, 20 minutes to public transportation, 45-75 minutes to
Boston.

Mosaic Commons is a welcoming community of 34 households with common meals 3
times a week and a regular schedule of community celebrations and work
weekends, plus spontaneous gatherings on our porches and in our large common
house. Laundry, hot tub, fitness room, guest rooms, kids room, and living room
with movie access.

Interested? contact info [at] mosaic-commons.org

-Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
Berlin, MA