Re: Borrowing/lending system
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 04:57:37 -0800 (PST)
At Cornerstone, borrowing of personals happens all the time, but it’s
demand-driven, not supply-driven.  Somebody sends out an e-mail:  “I need to
borrow … a car for this afternoon … a digital projector for the week-end … a
tent for a week … three cups of basmati rice …”, and most of the time, an offer
in response shows up promptly.  Seems to work OK.  Although recently, a
borrower wrecked the manual transmission of the borrowed car …

RPD