Re: Lot sizes
From: Peter Goldstein (peterhansgoldsteingmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:12:09 -0800 (PST)
Jerry -

Until recently, the cohousing directory had columns for overall footprint
in acres and unit count. You can view it in backup at
https://web.archive.org/web/20140419203111/https://www.cohousing.org/directory

With some communities all in one building and others spread over dozens of
acres, lot size means something different in each.

This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't bend over too far backward trying
to fit into existing zoning laws. Where I've done detailed research (near
Boston), nothing even close to cohousing could be built without a variance.

- Peter