Re: Lot sizes
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 09:31:16 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Peter. We aren't bending over backwards-- there is no zoning in our
rural township. There is only a state requirement that any development over
six lots must be platted as a subdivision. The state (Wisconsin) also
allows for a "Conservation Subdivision" with the houses grouped closely to
conserve greenspace on common land. Gotta love those (past) progressives in
Madison, our capitol.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620