Re: Development budget (broad strokes)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:48:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Sharon!  Thanks for the reference to Mid Atlantic Cohousing’s handbook!
Handbook and DVD for one low price of $25.00 including S&H. You can see a
trailer for the DVD here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYD2sv8LmOE

MAC has about 10 sets in stock at this time.

Also comes w/ a set of Ginzu knives and Bamboo steamer.  Just kidding.

Peter — you wrote in re: working w/ a developer:

>> and we're far from decided on what
>> developer we’ll work with.

From experience:  don’t wait too long to do this.  The sooner you start working
w/ a professional the faster your community will be built w/ far fewer
problems.  You will save money.  It’s never too soon to start.  You have some
great choices right in the New England area.

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC