Re: Lot sizes
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 15:34:05 -0800 (PST)
On 5 Feb 2015 Peter Goldstein wrote:

> Until recently, the cohousing directory had columns for overall footprint
> in acres and unit count. You can view it in backup at
> https://web.archive.org/web/20140419203111/https://www.cohousing.org/directory

That information and much more is still available
tho not in tabular format via the link by going to the link:

 For more information,
 please see the complete community listing
 on the FIC Communities Directory

Which is at the bottom of the Contact box on the summary page
that each community in the Directory links to.

I agree that that info gives only a clue to the lot size / density since
some communities are developed on only a portion of the land they own.

Fred