Re: [C-L] Common house design, rooms, and room sizes?
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 07:01:33 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:43 AM, R Philip Dowds <rpdowds [at] comcast.net> wrote:

> A big divide in disposable income, with a few households facing real
> difficulty in paying their proportionate share, can become a chronic
> problem.  Better to face it squarely now, rather than be surprised about it
> when you move in.

​At Synergy Arts Cohousing in Louisville, Colorado need some advice for our
group about income inequality.  IT's going to be part of our cohousing
lives.  Our plan is to build 12 market price homes, 12 affordable homes,
and 12 affordable rentals for cohousing.  I would value your thoughts about
what we can do to make this work better in terms of setting up our
governance?

​

Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com