Re: Article: Can Boomers Make Cohousing Mainstream?
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 09:44:18 -0800 (PST)

On 02/08/2015 07:31 AM, Sharon Villines wrote:

On Feb 7, 2015, at 10:22 PM, Matt Lawrence <matt [at] technoronin.com> wrote:

On 02/06/2015 09:06 AM, Muriel Kranowski wrote:
Boy, those comments! What a combination of ignorance and hostility.

I spent a couple of decades chasing CoHousing and then I gave up. I'm not going
to age in place, I am going to die alone, a long ways from anyone on my own
grand adventure.
You can even do that in Cohousing!

After decades of trying, I realized that I can't. The changes in western society and culture have meant that I would likely be unwelcome in any CoHousing community I know of. I tried and now it is time for me to focus on my life, not trying to fit in with a community. It has been interesting, but didn't work out.

-- Matt