Re: Governance & Income Inequality [ was Common house design, rooms, and room sizes?
From: Emilie Parker (emilie.v.parkergmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 18:46:56 -0800 (PST)
Hopefully we'll be able to develop a process and agree on values to deal
with income inequality issues related to paying all the expenses.  With
some families making 4 times the income of other families, having everyone
pay the same seems wild.  Yet having graduated HOA payments based on income
is probably not going to feel good to those who pay more.

Emilie Parker
emilie.v.parker [at] gmail.com
303-317-4558 main
240-350-8533 cell