Cohousing on Wisconsin Public radio tomorrow 2/11
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 18:45:45 -0800 (PST)
Tomorrow on the Kathleen Dunn talk show, an hour will be devoted to
cohousing. It starts with a recent Atlantic article, "Will boomers help
cohousing go mainstream?" which quotes Katie and Chuck, as well as Alice
Alexander. Chris Bentley, the author of the article, and I will be
interviewed and have the opportunity to respond to callers' questions. I'll
be speaking from my perspective as part of RoseWind Cohousing in Port
Townsend, an organizing member of what became Daybreak Cohousing in
Portland, and the current Project Manager for Stone's Throw Ecovillage in
Wisconsin-- which has purchased land and is working on site design. Tune
in, or listen later on the website, and share with your coho friends!

http://www.wpr.org/shows/will-boomers-help-cohousing-go-mainstream

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620