Re: Governance & Income Inequality [ was Common house design, rooms, and room sizes?
From: Jerry McIntire (jerry.mcintiregmail.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:42:12 -0800 (PST)
I'm surprised not to have heard from Lynn at RoseWind yet. When we were
there, the HOA payments (annual assessments) were not affordable for
everyone. Some households voluntarily paid more which enabled others
without sufficient resources to pay less. I don't know if that system
continues today.

Jerry

Jerry McIntire
Stone's Throw Ecovillage, in the heart of Wisconsin's beautiful Driftless
region
http://stonesthrowcommunity.wordpress.com/
1-608-637-6620