Re: Foreclosures and short sales
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:24:52 -0800 (PST)
Actually, that was not my assumption.  Instead, I was calling attention to the
fact that a 25% forced sale rate was five or six times the national average
during the recession.  Something made this particular development a statistical
anomaly.  It might have been a cancer cluster, but I don’t think so.

RPD