Re: Foreclosures and short sales
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:19:33 -0800 (PST)
I'll say that many of our theories of what to do in these tough
situations presume that people will make logical choices and that
banks will act in their own best interest.

In my experience, neither of these are true. Banks have written rules
and they follow them whether or not that is to their benefit. And
people have internal rules and they follow them whether or not they
make sense.

-Liz