Housesitting or guest opportunity?
From: John Richmond (johnrichmond50hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:36:05 -0800 (PST)
Hello list:
My wife and I were wondering if any cohousers or communities out there have a
housesitting opportunity or guest space to host a couple who would be guests
from April 3 (arriving) to April 12 (departing). My wife and I would like to
immerse ourselves in a community as much as is possible for a week and get a
sense of how a cohousing community really runs on a day-to -day basis. I think
we'd be looking primarily for anything within a day's busing or driving
distance of Richmond, VA but would be open to just about anywhere. I'm a
teacher; that's my spring break.
Thank you for your consideration --
John RichmondRichmond (VA) Cohousing